Salesforce Marketing Cloud Practice Lead
We are data-loving, customer-obsessed professionals that wake up at night wondering how we might get more out of your budgets.
We examine strategy and tactics from the perspective of meticulous execution. We genuinely send the appropriate message to the appropriate person at the appropriate time and location. To guide individuals in the proper direction, our campaigns offer millions of possible combinations. to draw attention. to persuade people to become paying clients. additionally, to keep consumers for life.
Businesses that we work for want to develop. We support our clients in achieving their goals. We accomplish this by putting the consumer first and focusing on their behaviour, requirements, difficulties, and dreams. From there, we create our strategy and communication, which we then deliver in a customised and scalable manner using technology.
We are looking for a Practice Lead to head our Salesforce Marketing Cloud department. Could this be you?The Role:
The Practice Lead will be responsible for managing and working with the services/delivery organization to ensure that customers are provided full lifecycle support - from pre-sales to implementation through ongoing support. You will provide strategic direction and operational management on a day-to-day basis to ensure that the services business is organized, and executed to maximize efficiencies and effectiveness to positively impact customer revenue, retention, growth and satisfaction.
The Practice Lead must understand the functional aspect of the underlying technology to effectively lead and direct the services team on how we can better serve the needs of prospects and customers.Responsibilities:
- Define, develop and implement the partnering model and relevant processes.
- Manage the key business metrics.
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Manage and Define Revenue and profitability models for the Application (SFMC etc.) service.
- Provide industry insight and customer service best practices based on experience.
- Direct the Services organization to adopt key global processes and procedures.
- Provide ongoing customer-driven feedback and input to help inform the product roadmap.
- Ensure that all aspects of customers' initiatives are understood, communicated, and on-track.
- Ensure all key Atcore deliverables meet customer standards, acting as a steward of quality and responsiveness.
- Establish a trusting relationship with customers and partners at senior levels.
- Understand the customer business environment in all major regions; understand key business drivers across relevant industries, and how to help make our clients successful at a business level.
- Extensive experience as a delivery lead
- Customer minded mentality
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- Full professional written and spoken English is essential
- Rights to work in the EU Economic zone
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working environment
- Specialist marketing environment
- Work with like minded specialists and in a company that has won numerous Marketing Awards for work done with clients across Denmark
- Work life balance and the chance to grow and influence the Saleforce Marketing Cloud department as you see fit