This position will be responsible for supporting the strategic vision of the Senior Director of CRM & E-Commerce and establishing a best-in class digital presence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS (up to five):
1. Direct and oversee the CRM strategic roadmap, leading a team that will manage the development and execution of these plans, including the strategy, implementation and optimization of customer journeys and nurture campaigns that pull customers into the funnel and keep them engaged throughout using email, SMS, and other channels.
2. Oversee that we are maximizing the full capabilities of our CRM environment (most notably Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform) and other MarTech tools through partnership with our IT and CX teams, and consistently reviewing tools or methods to improve and optimize how we engage with our customers.
3. Drive our audience segmentation and lead campaign management strategies, both from a marketing and consumer view, providing strategic recommendations on how to further personalize customer engagement through data, propensity models and consumer insights that maximizes our ROI and customer engagement scores.
4. Coordinates closely with the Director of Performance Marketing, Director of Ecommerce, IT, and the Director of Marketing Analytics to ensure cohesion between strategy and operations with all digital assets and methods of engagement; ensuring campaigns and digital efforts are aligned, consistent, and fully tracked, allowing us to analyze and report efforts throughout our customer's entire lifecycle and financial reporting models.
5. Lead, manage, and elevate our CRM marketing staff, cross-functional teams and partner/vendor relationships, including recruiting, training, mentoring, and supervision, while educating the organization on the true power of CRM, and proactively advises leadership on performance and develops plans for increased ROI based on CRM data insights and facts
* Oversee multiple teams - Marketing Cloud Development, Data and Audience Segmentation, CRM Strategy and Campaign Setup, and Email Marketing
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* BA/BS in Business, Marketing. Computer Science, Communication or similar fields
* 10+ years of direct experience with managing and leveraging marketing CRM applications; Salesforce Marketing Cloud
* Experience with mobile marketing technology for Push Marketing, in-app marketing, SMS, MMS, and mobile optimization
* Past experience managing CRM/digital marketing teams