Salesforce Engineer - REMOTE - FTE PERM - $150k+ What's in it for you?
You will join a company that has been featured in multiple, highly recognized, magazines and journals. You will be joining one of the most elite Salesforce development teams in the ecosystem, with multiple Salesforce MVP's. You will separate your skill and experience from a majority of the Salesforce market. You will have the ability to work fully remote. You will have full benefits, PTO, and 401k. You will get the chance to work in house well also getting to work on multiple in-house projects.
If this peaks your interest, email me directly with your resume and I would be happy to chat. See details and email below. Responsibilities
- Engage and be a part of the in Architectural and Implementation discussions w/ team
- Build and deploy software through C.I./D.C.
- Improve codebase continually thoughtfully
- Ability and/or wiliness to learn off-platform technologies
- Computer Science or Software Engineering Degree
- Experience in Agile team environment
- Excellent understanding of Apex
- Great understanding w/ API Services
- Salesforce Certified PD II would be very nice
This client has already started interviews and will hire immediately. If you are interested in this role apply below or email me directly at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.