Customer Success Manager - $100k - $110k + Commission
My Client, a Salesforce Partner, is looking to bring on a Salesforce Customer Success Manager who is located in the tri-state area!
As a part of this role, you will be responsible for establishing strong connections with clients, gaining in-depth knowledge of their business operations, and comprehending their project objectives and targets. Your primary focus will be on ensuring project success rather than solely managing the team's processes.
The Customer Success Manager plays a critical role in effectively overseeing the team to ensure the timely, cost-effective, and quality delivery of projects. They will facilitate the development of solutions or products and provide continuous support to clients throughout the delivery process, ensuring active engagement from all business stakeholders.
This position holds particular significance in complex projects or enterprise transformation programs that may involve multiple challenges and dependencies. The Customer Success Manager will need to navigate and support the delivery team in addressing these obstacles, ensuring project success. In summary, this role involves a customer-centric consulting approach, with a strong emphasis on team management and facilitating successful project delivery.
- Managing a portfolio of 8-10 accounts
- Collaborating closely with sales and delivery teams
- Establishing client relationships and gaining insights into their business, objectives, and roadmaps
- Proactively identifying opportunities to expand business and drive revenue growth
- Managing the Salesforce Opportunity pipeline
- Acting as an escalation point for clients or Delivery Managers/Project Managers
- Conducting client account planning and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Approving Salesforce customer stories and VRP case studies
- Ensuring customer retention and successful contract renewals
- Requesting and managing CSATs (by logging projects in the Salesforce partner portal)
- Overseeing CRS + extension SOWs within rate card and commercial parameters
- Reviewing and approving requests for unbilled time/investment
- Approving project expenses and resource allocation
- Monitoring account status and milestone progress
- Maintaining active customer references
- Reviewing and approving invoices
- At least 5 years of experience as an account manager in product or services consulting
- Thorough understanding of the Salesforce platform and its benefits for customers is essential
- Demonstrated ability to manage and expand enterprise accounts
- Achievement-oriented with a strong drive for success
- Comfortable building relationships with C-level stakeholders and Salesforce Account Executives
- Excellent customer-facing skills with the ability to establish and nurture relationships
if you are interested in an exciting new Salesforce Customer Success Manager role, send your resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 303-558-4421 or firstname.lastname@example.org