Salesforce Technical Lead - Remote - $180k
A client of mine is looking for a Salesforce Technical Lead to lead the design and development of custom solutions for internal and external clients. The right candidate will be comfortable with creating solutions for external stakeholders and supporting a well-built out team.Responsibilities:
- Develop custom products for external stakeholders
- Translate needs and develop custom solutions using traditional and agile development methodologies
- Analyze business requirements into solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
- Integrate Salesforce with other applications using web services and API's
- Provide mentoring and technical leadership to other team members
- 6+ years of developing complex custom Salesforce solutions
- 6+ years of Apex, Batch Interfaces, VisualForce, and Salesforce design experience
- 2+ years of Lightning Web Component Development
- Hands-on experience using OOP languages
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Programming techniques
- Expertise with Model View Controller methodologies
If you are interested in this role, we'd love to hear from you! To be considered, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 303-558-4387 or email@example.com.