Salesforce Technical Architect - Remote - $180K-$200K
One of our top clients is in need of a Salesforce Technical Architect. If you are interested in joining their robust and innovative team of well-established Salesforce Professionals, read on!
This client is looking for someone who will be able to effectively deploy business solutions. Any experience working with cloud-enabled digital transformation projects would be a huge plus!Responsibilities:
- Ability to design and implement business technology solutions
- Working directly with clients to lead projects
- Effectively mentor and guide team members
- Respond to requests in a timely manner
- Ability to demonstrate strong experience in the Salesforce Platform
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities
- Experience implementing continuous integration/automated build processes
- Experience leading design workshops for complex projects
This company offers a full benefits package, flexible PTO, and the ability to grow your career in the Salesforce platform.
if you are interested in this exciting new role, or any other roles we may have, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call me at 303.558.4422.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.