My client is an intuitive end user whose focus is very much on the building industry, they are looking to bring in a talented and capable Salesforce Developer to help enhance my clients Salesforce platform. This role can pay up to £50k with a wider benefits package. To find out more apply within.
Please only apply for this role if you have the right to live and work in the UK without restrictions.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers), Visualforce, (based on specific requirements) to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements
- Integrations: Use Salesforce APIs to integrate with other systems used in the organization
- Take ownership of release cycles to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code
- 2-3 years Salesforce experience
- Good exposure with Sales and Service clouds
- Good programmatic skill set and competent dealing with a range of stakeholders
- Top package + training
- Free certs
- Remote role
To find out more about this role reach out at email@example.com for a discrete chat anytime.