Mason Frank are seeking a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant to join our client's established Marketing Cloud practice. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions for their SME clients. This position offers an excellent opportunity for professional growth and a chance to work on exciting projects within a highly experienced team. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Collaborate with clients to understand their marketing objectives and business goals
- Design and implement Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions, including email marketing, automation, and journey builder.
- Provide training and support to clients on using Salesforce Marketing Cloud effectively.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and Salesforce Marketing Cloud updates to ensure clients receive the latest innovations.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications highly desirable
- Consultancy background beneficial, or experience leading end-to-end Marketing Cloud implementations at an end user
- Experience with SF & Marketing Cloud Connector
- Experience writing project & design documents
- Full remote-working
- Private medical insurance
- Extensive training budget- all certifications paid for!