As a Salesforce Administrator, you will play a critical role in the implementation, customization, and maintenance of this organisation's Salesforce platform. You will collaborate with the existing Salesforce team within the organization to identify business requirements, design efficient processes, and drive user adoption.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Working on an advanced Salesforce Org utilising tools such as Sales Cloud & Service Cloud, all on Lightning
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather business requirements and translate them into scalable Salesforce solutions.
- User training, support and configuration (Objects, Flows, Validation Rules)
- Stay up-to-date with Salesforce releases, new features, and best practices to optimize platform performance and user experience.
- Experience in a Salesforce Administrator position
- Experience with Sales or Service Cloud
- Proficiency in Salesforce configuration, including Flows, custom objects, workflows, validation rules, and security settings.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator benefical
- Private Medical Insurance
- Work with a team of experienced Salesforce professionals