Salesforce Country Manager - New York - $110-150K + commission
A Global Salesforce Partner is looking to add a Country Manager to their team. The right person will have at least 10 years of experience selling Salesforce professional services. This person will help build out the New York team, will help with GTM strategy. This is a hybrid position, so you must be located in the New York area.We are seeking…
- 8-10+ years of Sales experience
- Experience selling Salesforce professional services
- Experience selling Microsoft Dynamics 365 professional services is a plus
- Strong connections with AE's and RVP's at Salesforce
- Comfortable attaining $1.2M Quota
- Hunter Mentality, comfortable bringing in new logos
- Excellent communication skills
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to Brett at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Brett Nason for more information at 646-580-7483. *Send your resume now to Brett at email@example.com before interview considerations are terminated.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
SFDC / Country Manager / Sales / Professional Services