Job Title: Salesforce Technical Architect
Salary: USD 200,000
Headquarter: New York, United States
Work Model: Office (4 days on-site) and Remote
Work Location: NYC (San Fran, Sausalito, Princeton, Atlanta)
Mason Frank International, a leading IT recruitment company, is representing our esteemed client, an End User in the Financial Services sector, in their search for a dynamic Salesforce Technical Architect to join their innovative team. This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary of USD 200,000 per annum and a blend of office and remote work options.About the Role:
As a Salesforce Technical Architect, you will play a pivotal role in designing and implementing robust, scalable, and secure solutions on the Salesforce platform. Your focus will be on building custom reusable web components, data integrations, and solving technical challenges across multiple business units. You will lead a multi-functional team in addressing strategic business initiatives encompassing customer relationship management, client onboarding, investment operations, and servicing workflows.Key Responsibilities:
- Influence and guide a growing team, providing technical expertise while actively engaging in hands-on coding.
- Design scalable solutions using a combination of configuration and code to support business functions and product goals.
- Develop and maintain Salesforce-centric architecture diagrams, ensuring alignment with current and future state requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, developers, and solution architects, to execute cohesive technical strategies.
- Lead the entire development lifecycle of products from inception to deployment and maintenance.
- Support and enhance current Salesforce instances, including data model optimization, integration management, and security enhancement.
- Design and implement integrations between Salesforce and external systems, ensuring data integrity and security.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Salesforce platform features and functionalities, providing guidance on leveraging new capabilities.
- Create and maintain technical documentation, ensuring accuracy and accessibility for both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Communicate complex technical concepts effectively to diverse audiences, offering guidance and recommendations as needed.
- Stay abreast of emerging Salesforce trends and industry best practices, identifying opportunities for system optimization and automation.
How to Apply:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or related field.
- Salesforce Certified System Architect or Salesforce Certified Technical Architect certifications preferred.
- Extensive software development background with prior core Java experience.
- Substantial experience in Salesforce Development, including Custom Objects, Apex, Triggers, Visualforce, REST APIs, and more.
- Proficiency in building custom UI solutions using Salesforce Lightning design system (SLDS), LWC, and web technologies.
- Familiarity with Salesforce Platform events, Streaming API, Change data capture, and middleware solutions.
- Experience in AWS, Azure ecosystem (desired).
- Experience in financial services sector (desired).
To take the next step in your career as a Salesforce Technical Architect, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our team and be part of shaping innovative solutions in the financial services industry!
Mason Frank International is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.