Our client is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company. Our Salesforce experts combine experience design, industry solutions, multi-cloud cross-platform engagements, legacy modernization, and digital integration to help our clients simplify their transformation roadmap, accelerate their transition to the new, and enable them to create what matters. Wipro is recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, with over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new futureBrief Summary of Role
Senior Project Managers will manage one or more projects for our customers providing day-to-day leadership to analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement cloud-based solutions based on Salesforce and Force.com
* Be enthusiastic, professional, and confident while maintaining a focus on customer success
* Owns the entire project lifecycle from initiation through closure
* Proactively monitors and manages project financials, scope, and schedule to ensure project stays on track for all assigned client projects.
* Demonstrates leadership during the implementation of high-quality cloud solutions at a detailed level.
* Acts as the primary day-to-day point of contact for the client as well as for all operational aspects of the project. Objectively focused on building strong customer relationships.
* Communicates effectively with clients, including c-level, to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
* Facilitates or co-leads with the customer project manager regular status meetings ensuring alignment with the project team, sponsors, and all stakeholders.
* Ensures adherence to the methodology and possesses the ability to assess risks in process, people, or technology and adjusts project plans to address accordingly. Ensure that the change control mechanism is clearly communicated and managed appropriately with the client.
* Assists consultant team members in the delivery of client presentations during requirements, design, pilot and user acceptance testing sessions. Reviews deliverables prepared by the team before sharing with the client.
* Provides mentoring, guidance and general care and feeding to project team members, including offshore team members and other Project Managers.
* Achieves published company utilization targets.
* Contributes domain expertise (in addition to project management) in multiple areas such as business analysis, vertical or horizontal domain expertise, Agile development practices, Salesforce cloud offerings, Google apps, Workday or PSE.
* Facilitates client strategy workshops and requirements sessions and helps lead the development / refinement of client business and IT strategies. Assesses architectural approaches and develops high level designs for the implementation of those strategies.Education and Required Experience (Requirements):
* B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Brings 8+ years project and 5+ years project management experience with packaged software or custom development implementations
* Experience leading Salesforce.com
projects or other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, RightNow, etc.)
* Salesforce CPQ experience is required.
* Experience in professional services/consulting organization
* Experience managing projects with large enterprise initiatives
* Experience in Agile approaches to project management
* Strong presentation and communication skills
* Proven ability to manage budgets for projects greater than $1M
* Estimation/sizing, SOW/Change Order contracting experience preferred
* Experience working with global development teams preferred
* Able to travel up to 40%
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.